Episode 55 – Making Life a Celebration (Not a Chore) with Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi ShankarSep 21, 2022
Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi Shankar is a global spiritual and humanitarian leader, changing lives around the world from all walks of life. Rooted in the innate desire to help people, he founded The Art of Living Foundation, which has transformed not just individual people, but companies, prisons, and schools. In this special episode of Potential to Powerhouse, Tracy speaks with the beloved Indian guru about the secrets to living a stress-free and joyful life through the practice of meditation and changing one’s perspective. Gurudev shares his expertise on the formulas to decrease stress and depression and how to manage our outlook through breathing techniques, meditation, solitude, and silence. This episode is full of deep insights that you can apply to your life no matter your circumstances, so tune in if you are ready to unlock a fresh perspective that will make you want to celebrate all life has to offer!
- Tracy introduces Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi Shankar and provides some jaw-dropping, phenomenal statistics about Gurudev’s impact.
- How does Gurudev feel about his impact and how he has touched so many lives around the world?
- Gurudev started meditating at 4 years old. How did his life journey get him to where he is now?
- The Art of Living Foundation
- Gurudev’s experience of going into 10 days of silence
- Why chasing success is a big mistake and how you can achieve lifelong joy and mental clarity
- How to best find your life purpose
- How gratitude is the key to happiness and feeling our best
- Solitude: Silence is the “mother of creativity” and why everyone should try a 3-day silent retreat.
- The formula to stress and how to get rid of it
- How to navigate relationships by practicing patience
- The formula to getting depressed.
- Gurudev’s advice to anyone who may feel like they are not where they “should be” and may be living a life of comparison
- The World Culture Festival and how to get involved
“Don’t postpone being happy for some other future day.”
“The more we are grateful, we look better, we feel better, and we do better.”
“There is a saying: ‘Necessity is the mother of invention,’ and I would say that ‘Silence is the mother of creativity’.”
“The formula to stress is too much to do, too little time, and no energy.”
Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi Shankar-
Art of Living-
Art of Living phone number: (855) 202-4400
World Culture Festival-
Join the Powerhouse Movement!
Connect with other female entrepreneurs in our Potential to Powerhouse Community on Facebook.